Wednesday 7 November 2012

Style No.1


Hiiii♥♥♥  This is my first post on my  first blog ever! Yay hehe! I am really excited to start this up and I hope that you fashionistas out there will enjoy my looks :) This style is what I call "Country Chic". The tied denim shirt is just adorable especially with the pop of yellow and gold detailing of the buttons. I paired it with a pair of jeans but it definitely would look great with high-waisted shorts as well. Hope you enjoy and more posts to come shortly! -Tink ♥



{Body}
Hair: Alice Project Marie Naturals- Midnight Mania- Free
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Damina- WTG Dominatrix Hunt- $1
Shape:Glam Affair Sakura- Old TDR item


{Clothing & Accessories}
Shirt: Twig. Tied denim shirt- Kandi Korn Hunt- Free
Jeans: .:SS:. Mesh Condom Pocket Skinnies- Group Gift- Free
Shoes: Just Design Deviant Salmon- Group Gift- Free
Tattoo: ~Dirty Secrets~ Butterfly Tattoo- Marketplace- Free



No comments:

Post a Comment